A week ago, I posted a blog party invite as a heads-up to today. My birthday just passed and I’ve also reached 5,000 followers on the blog (which is now over 5,200 followers, which is unbelievable to me). So I decided to do a blog party to share the love and to connect with you all on a greater level!
Keep in mind, this is the first time I’ve done this. If all goes well and people respond to it well, I’d like to do this more often. I have a plan at least. We’ll see how it goes though.
But without further ado, here are the “rules,” so to speak:
- Introduce yourself and your blog name.
- Share an interesting fact about yourself.
- Link to one (1) blog post of yours – this can be your latest post, your favorite one, most popular, whatever. Just link to one and people can explore the rest of your blog from there.
- Please be sure to check out blog posts from others. This is a way for all us to gain more exposure and meet new people. Please don’t just drop your link below and leave. Share the kindness and check out some other blogs as others will check out your blog.
- Also, please feel free to respond to people in the comments and start conversations. By this, also check back on the post periodically to see if anyone has responded to your own comment.
- Share this post around especially if you know any blogging friends who could use more exposure – the more the merrier!
And that’s about it. I’ll do my best to check out each and every one of your blogs for the day. Of course, while I’ll leave the comments open, I most likely won’t be checking blogs after this day is over. So get them in now!
Remember… one blog post and check out other blogs from people you don’t know. This is all about connecting.
Also, please feel free to mention in the comments what you think of this idea as a whole. Should I do more in the future? I guess we’ll see how many responses there are.
Again, thank you so much for 5,000 follows! I can’t believe my blog has come so far and that people care what I have to say. I’ve met so many wonderful people – bloggers, writers, gamers, friends – and I couldn’t be more proud. Thank you all so much.
Now let’s blog hop!