Okay! This is the month I get back into my reading routine. As usual, I’ll read at least four books, but I hope to read more than that. Here’s what I plan on reading:
1. Snap, Cackle, and Pop by Carol Kearney
2. Madam Tulip by David Ahern
3. Underneath by Anne Goodwin
4. Dream, Recurring by Mark Canniff
Feel free to following along on my Goodreads and my Reading List to keep up to date with my reviews. Also, follow my Bookstagram. I’m still trying to get into a routine with it, but it exists. So, there’s that.
After a month of writing 50k, I don’t plan on getting much writing done this month. With that said:
1. Edit George Florence – I wanted to edit this last month, but Camp NaNoWriMo took over. I haven’t looked at this novel in a while, so May is dedicated to working on this novel.
2. Submit to two contests or magazines – I want to still attempt to get my writing out there. I’ve done well submitting this year, but I didn’t submit anything in April. It’d be great if I could find a couple of contests or magazines to try out.
Blogging is about to get busier this month, not because I’m in the works of a third blog (I know, I know…) but also because I’ve gotten behind on posts with the two blogs I currently have.
1. May posts for writing blog
2. May posts for Double Jump
3. Plan new blog (I won’t be talking about this one much. It has nothing to do with writing or reading, so I don’t even know how many of you would even care about it, but I do hope to get it up and running by the end of the summer. So, it’s another blogging goal for me.)
Oh, and I have to start commenting on other blogs again. I do pretty well with blogs I follow, but I need to explore WordPress a bit more.
I don’t know if I’m ready for May yet… Bring it on!
What are your plans for May? Is it going to be just as busy as mine? Let me know in the comments below!