What do you do when you’ve published your blog post? You have to spread the word about it!
Your blog posts can reach so many people outside of your followers circle, outside of the WordPress circle. You just need to know the right places to promote to. It doesn’t have to be every single place listed below, but you want to make sure you spread the word well enough.
Also, don’t forget to return the favor when others share your post. Share other posts as well. Spread the love.
23 Places To Promote Your Blog Posts
- Email your subscribers on your newsletter
- Your Facebook page
- Facebook groups that allow post promotion
- Your LinkedIn
- Relevant LinkedIn groups
- Pinterest group boards
- Do a round up post for your blog
- Link in your email signature
- Join link ups or link parties on other blogs
- Guest post on other blogs
- Ask your readers to share the post
- Comment on other blogs, share their posts (some will return the favor)
- Include your blog URL in your username when you comment on other blogs