First things first: The wonderful Topaz nominated me for two awards! Thanks, Topaz! The first one is the Beautiful Blogger award. Here are the rules:
1.Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo
2. Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers and say a little something about them.
Here are the rules for The Howler Award:
1. Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
3. Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world
4. Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award
5. Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice (optional)
What I would like to change in the world…all of these are easier said than done, but…
1. Fix the economy — seriously, it’s ridiculous
2. Stop war — this is even more ridiculous
3. Stop bullying — I hear way too many negative stories on this subject
My Nominees for both The Beautiful Blogger & The Howler Awards…
1. Random Acts of Writing — A regularly updated blog with many tidbits of writing. She has a few works in progress and is hoping to see them on the bookshelves soon.
2. Readful Things Blog — A wonderful writer, blogger, photographer, book reviewer, etc. She does everything that screams “art” and is fantastic at it.
3. Aspiringwriter22 — I have too many good things to say about Herminia. She is a fantastic blogger, a wonderful writer, and a hard-worker.
4. Permashift — I know I nominated this blog for an award not too long ago and it’s easy to understand why. Her book just came out less than a month ago, so please go check it out!
5. Uniquely Russell — A wonderful poet and writer. He is taking place in NaPoWriMo this year, so please go check it out if you want to read great poems!
6. Luna’s Little Library — Literally the best place for book reviews. Enough said.
7. Lysa Taylor — A wonderful writer. Check out her book trailer on her website (it’s really well done)!
There are my nominees…I could have written more about them, but I think it would be much easier for you to see for yourselves, so you should go check out their blogs. 😉
Thanks again Topaz!