Like the content on my blog? Then please consider signing up for my newsletter! It’s quick and easy.
The Newsletter May Include…
- Creative writing tips and tricks
- Exclusive blog posts
- News and updates on my books
- Favorite writing tools and book recommendations
- And more!
What’s In It For You…
On occasion, I’ll be looking at you, my subscribers, to help me with certain projects. For example, subscribers will get:
- Beta-reader team and book review team – I’ll be looking at you to help me with my books before they come out and send out free review copies
- Giveaway and contest rights – When I host giveaways or contests on my blog, you’ll be the first to know with extended deadlines
- And more!
You’ll also get a FREE 14-page Writing Tracker!
This Writing Tracker includes a Project Schedule to keep track of which writing projects you want to work on and when. There are 12 pages of a Daily Progress sheet (for the whole year) to track your words and hours for each project every day. Finally, there’s a Monthly Totals sheet at the end so you can see what you accomplished at the end of the year.
There’s a loose schedule for the newsletter. I’ll only send out emails if I have something important or exciting to say or if I find something that may be of interest to you guys (something reading, writing, or blogging related). If nothing happens during the month, I may send an update email or you just might not hear from me.
I will, on occasion, send an extra email or two if I have any big updates to announce. However, there will be no spam and I will not flood your inbox.