Like the content on my blog? Then please consider signing up for my newsletter! It’s quick and easy.
The Newsletter May Include…
- Creative writing tips and tricks
- Exclusive blog posts
- News and updates on my books
- Favorite writing tools and book recommendations
- And more!
What’s In It For You…
On occasion, I’ll be looking at you to help me with certain projects. For example, subscribers will get:
- Beta-reader team and street team – I’ll be looking at you to help me with my books before they come out and send out free review copies
- Giveaway and contest rights – When I host giveaways or contests on my blog, you’ll be the first to know with extended deadlines
- And more!
You’ll also get a FREE Project Planner workbook!
The Project Planner is a small workbook I put together. These are pages that I use to help keep my projects in order – whether it’s writing a novel, blog features, or any other kind of project you may be working on. These pages can be printed out as many times as you’d like to use and reuse for various projects. I hope it helps!
On the last Wednesday of each month, I’ll send a general email to catch up and give updates on what’s happened during the month.
I will, on occasion, send an extra email or two if I have any big updates to announce (for example, contests, book releases, etc.). However, there will be no spam and I will not flood your inbox.