- Author Interview dates for 2020 are OPEN.
- Would You Like To Interview Me?
- Past Author Interviews On This Blog
Author Interview dates for 2020 are OPEN.
- Interviews are about once a month. The dates are first come, first serve and I will assign a deadline and publication date for you. However, if you have a new book coming out and you’d like the interview to be around the release date, let me know and I’ll try to figure something out.
- You do not have to be published in order to be interviewed on my blog. As long as you’re a writer, you’re good to go.
- The interviews are meant to give my readers some insight into the writing world as well as quality advice and information from experience. The authors and writers will gain more exposure for their own work.
- I will not chase you. If I send you the interview questions plus a follow-up email and I don’t hear back from you, I’ll assume you’ve changed your mind and your spot will be given to someone else.
By The Deadline
I’ll need a few things along with your answers and any answers to potential follow-up questions I may have. I’ll need:
- Your answers to the interview questions (be as brief or long as you want – just don’t make each answer a novel, please)
- A brief bio of yourself (no more than 200 words)
- Social media and website links (no more than five)
- Your author photo (JPEG format)
- If applicable – All buy links to ONE (1) of your books
- If applicable – A book cover to ONE (1) of your books (JPEG format)
- If applicable and Optional – A brief blurb and/or excerpt of ONE (1) of your books (no more than 300 words)
- Should you send a buy link, book cover, and/or a blurb to one of your books, please be sure the book you choose is the same book for all three items. In other words, don’t send me a buy link to book one and the book cover to book two.
After The Interview Goes Live
What I’ll Do
- I will send you an email with a permalink once the interview is scheduled. When it goes live on your scheduled date at midnight EST, I’ll send another email that morning with the live link and a reminder.
- In addition to my blog, the interviews will also be posted on my Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
What You’ll Do
- Share the interview around your social media and website. This will be a great way to share the interview with your own audience and gain more exposure for the interview.
- Check back periodically to read and answer any and all comments you may get. Chances are, the comments will be directed toward you.
When Contacting Me
I typically reach out to authors and writers, however, I’m more than happy to receive requests from you.
Please include all the information below when contacting me. If you do not, I’ll assume you haven’t read these guidelines and your request will be overlooked.
- Full name (pen name is fine or whatever name is on the book if you’re published)
- Author website
- Your publication status (not yet published, self-published, traditionally published, etc.)
- Tell me a little bit about yourself
- Why you chose to be interviewed by me on my blog
- What you hope to gain from this interview
After receiving your email, I will then send you the interview questions and a deadline.
Did you read this post thoroughly? If so and you want to be interviewed for my blog, click the button below.
Would You Like To Interview Me?
I’m Available For Author Interviews
I’d love to be interviewed on your website as well. I’m a self-published author. My debut book released in April 2019. For more information on that, you can head over to my Sunday Morning page.
If you’d like to have me on your blog, I’d be flattered. Click the button below to get in touch.
Interviews I’ve Done
- Writer’s Treasure Chest
- Chaotic and Caffeinated
- Podcast: Tell Me A Story (Episodes are in alphabetical order, so scroll down until you find “Poli.”)
- Ari Meghlen
- Victoria Zigler
Past Author Interviews On This Blog
- Stacey Anne Baterina Salinas
- Ari Meghlen
- David Ahern
- Roger Peppercorn
- Herminia Chow
- Thomas Josef
- Carol J. Perry
- Annette Rochelle Aben
- Victoria Zigler
- Aurora Jean Alexander
- Heena Rathore P.
- Phyllis Edgerly Ring
- Jessica Dall
- Jen Benjamin
- Aditi Sharma
- Patrick O’Roland
- Anne Goodwin
- Mark Canniff
- Jon Budd
- Yecheilyah Ysrayl
- Michael PreleeKate Trinity
- J.D. Oldenburg
- Serina Adham
- Sacha Black
- Emily Stroia
- Tyfany Janee
Thank you for reading through these guidelines and thinking of me to help promote you and your work. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below. Thank you.
October 28, 2019