We’re All In This Together
Most of us on WordPress are aspiring authors. We’re working towards our writing goals and helping one another achieve said goals. Or, maybe you’re already published – traditionally or self – and you’re promoting your books.
You Should Know…
1. I post interviews on my blog 1-2 times a month. The dates are first come, first serve. So if you get in touch with me your interview may go live in a few weeks or in a few months.
2. You do not have to be published in order to be interviewed on my blog. As long as you’re a writer, you’re good to go.
3. The interviews are meant to give myself and my readers some insight into the writing world as well as quality advice and information. The authors and writers will gain more exposure for their own website and/or books through the interview.
4. I typically reach out to writers and authors myself, but you are more than welcome to contact me using the contact form below.
When Contacting Me, Please Include…
- Your name
- Your website
- Give me a little insight about who you are
- Your publication status (traditional, self, or not published)
- Why you chose to be interviewed by me on my blog
- What you hope to gain from this interview
After receiving your email, I will then send you the interview questions and a deadline date.
By The Deadline, I Will Need…
- Your answers to the interview questions
- A brief bio of you as well as all links to your social media
- A .JPEG image of youself
- All buy links to your book(s) (if applicable)
- All .JPEG images of your book covers (if applicable)
- A brief summary and/or excerpt of ONE (1) of your books (if applicable – I limit the summary and/or excerpt to one book so the post isn’t too long)
After The Interview Goes Live…
1. I will send you an email letting you know the interview is live with a direct link to it.
3. I expect you to share your interview around and encourage you to post it all over your own social media. This will be the best way for you to gain more exposure.
4. I expect you to check back periodically to read and answer any comments the interview may get. Chances are, the comments will be directed towards you and communication is what the people really want.
After you’ve read the above information, please use the contact form below to get in touch with me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Want To Interview Me?
I’m available to be interviewed by you for your website as well! Don’t be afraid to reach out, I’d love to hear from you! Just head over to the Contact Me page.
Feel free to check out some interviews I’ve already done…
If you have a question or need something to be cleared up, feel free to ask in the comments below. Chances are some people might have the same question as you.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Please note that at any time this page can be updated and guidelines can be changed at my discretion. Thank you.
These guidelines were last updated on December 30, 2017.
(More dates to be added soon.)
Heena Rathore P.
Phyllis Edgerly Ring