I’m going to do my best to start ahead with my reading this month. Books I’ll be reviewing will be:
- Warriors: Shattered Sky (A Vision of Shadows 3) by Erin Hunter
- Death By Tea (Bookstore Cafe Mystery 2) by Alex Erickson
- Warriors: Darkest Night (A Vision of Shadows 4) by Erin Hunter
- Mann Cakes by Mysti Parker
- Warriors: River of Fire (A Vision of Shadows 5) by Erin Hunter
Books I’ll be reading this month are:
- Battle Scars by Jordan Corley
- Warriors: The Raging Storm (A Vision of Shadows 6) by Erin Hunter
- Death by Pumpkin Spice (Bookstore Cafe Mystery 3) by Alex Erickson
- Crookedstar’s Promise by Erin Hunter
As a reminder, my Book Review Policy is only taking requests until the end of the month. If you’d like me to read and review book, you can read the policy and send me an email by March 31.
As usual, I’ll be working on a bunch of different projects. I’m going to continue (or I guess finally start) the 85K90 Writing Challenge, which is still in the writing stage. With that said, I’ll be writing the first draft of one project and rewriting a new draft for another project.
I’ll also be prepping for Camp NaNoWriMo in April by outlining a third project, which will be a novella for Wattpad.
I want to get some blog maintenance done. I’m just about done with March’s blog posts and I was also able to get ahead with certain features that I was able to write well in advance, which means the rest of the year is pretty much 25% done for every month. So, aside from writing some blog posts here and there and keeping ahead on that, I’d like to organize the categories on this blog as well as go through and update some older posts.
March is going to be an interesting month. It’s going to be long. There are no school vacations which means I’ll be babysitting a lot and I’m also getting another nephew any day now. (He’s not due to come until March 14, but I have a gut feeling he’ll come early.) So, lots of work but I know there will be plenty of family time as well. I’m looking forward to it.