It’s December! I’ve decided to throw another blog party for a few reasons:
- It’s been three months since the last blog party
- Winter is setting in
- A new year is coming which means new beginnings and connections – let’s spread the love!
In the comments below…
- Introduce yourself and your blog name.
- Share one thing you love to do in the winter.
- Link to one (1) blog post of yours – this can be your latest post, your favorite one, most popular, whatever. Just link to one and people can explore the rest of your blog from there.
After you comment…
- Please be sure to check out blog posts from others. This is a way for all us to gain more exposure and meet new people. Please don’t just drop your link below and leave. Share the kindness and check out some other blogs.
- Also, please feel free to respond to people in the comments and start conversations. Also, check back on the post periodically to see if anyone has responded to your own comment.
- Share this post around especially if you know any blogging friends who could use more exposure – the more the merrier!
I’ll do my best to check out each and every one of your blogs for the day. Of course, while I’ll leave the comments open, I most likely won’t be checking blogs after this day is over (due to time and other obligations). So get them in now!
Remember… one blog post and check out other blogs from people you don’t know. This is all about connecting.