It’s Camp NaNoWriMo time! As usual, I overbooked myself. Camp is so flexible with projects and word counts that I decided to get as much done as possible. Of course, I had forgotten I’m going on vacation in the middle of the month… Still, any progress is progress so I’m keeping my goals. Challenge accepted.
- Edit George Florence – Change of plans with this one. I was going to rewrite the draft. I thought it was already edited, but apparently, just the first chapter was edited. Good job, Rachel.
- Write Perplexed – My goal to write one more short story for this mystery collection.
- Write Short Story Sunday – For the past couple of years, I’ve been using Camp NaNo to write the flash fiction for this blog in bulk. I have 27 more stories to write for 2018 so I plan on finishing them all.
- Outline Brave (working title) – My next Wattpad story is another fantasy, though it won’t be anything like The Scribe. There will be dragons and it’ll be great.
- Publish Take Over – My second Wattpad story will be going live on Monday, April 23. It’s all set to go, but since I’ll be going on vacation for a week and there’s no schedule button on Wattpad (that I’ve seen at least) I decided to wait until the end of the month. So look forward to that!
So, yeah. April is going to be a busy month when it comes to writing. I created a calendar and decided what to work on each day and I calculated the daily word count out so I can miss a week due to my vacation.
But I’ll be talking more about that calendar tomorrow… Wish me luck!