I’m finally a little ahead in my reading again! Books reviewed this month are books I’ve already read and the reviews are waiting to be published. The books I read this month will be for May, which I’m excited for. Be sure to catch up with all the book reviews I’ve done on my Reading List page.
It’s Camp NaNoWriMo time! As usual, I overbooked myself. Camp is so flexible with projects and word counts that I decided to get as much done as possible. Of course, I had forgotten I’m going on vacation in the middle of the month… Still, any progress is progress so I’m keeping my goals. Challenge accepted.
- Write George Florence – This is a rewrite of the current draft I’m on, I edited the draft last month. So I’m basically just re-typing it.
- Write Perplexed – My goal to write one more short story for this mystery collection.
- Write Short Story Sunday – For the past couple of years I’ve been using Camp NaNo to write the flash fiction for this blog in bulk. I have 27 more stories to write for 2018 so I plan on finishing them all.
- Outline Brave (working title) – My next Wattpad story is another fantasy, though it won’t be anything like The Scribe. There will be dragons and it’ll be great.
- Publish Take Over – My second Wattpad story will be going live today! I’ll leave a link here when it is. Please read and enjoy.
So, yeah. April is going to be a busy month when it comes to writing. I created a calendar and decided what to work on each day and I calculated the daily word count out so I can miss a week due to my vacation.
Wish me luck.
Due to all the writing I’ve planned for myself, I’ve already gotten my blog posts for April all written. I even got a good chunk of May done so I can finish May up in my downtime from writing. I can start light planning on June in the meantime as well. For the most part, my main focus is going to be writing.