I’ve gotten ahead on my reading, so I’ll be reading books that won’t be reviewed until January. With that said, for December, I’ll be reviewing:
1. Rot by Aidan J. Reid
2. Going All In by Stephanie C. Lyons-Keeley and Wayne J. Keeley
3. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
4. 13 Steps To Evil: How To Craft Super Bad Villains by Sacha Black
5. Things That Surprise You by Jennifer Maschari
Writing is definitely going to take up a lot of energy this month… I’ll be editing two projects while planning a third.
1. Edit The Scribe – This was the novella I wrote last month for NaNoWriMo. Editing is going to be tough with extra research I have to do, but I cheated and started after Thanksgiving. I should be able to have it all done by the end of the month.
2. Edit Unwritten – This is a novel I wrote for Camp NaNo this year in April. I’ve been submitting one chapter a month to my local critique group. They’re seven chapters into the story and I’m going to edit the novel using my own notes as well as their feedback so that for the new year they’ll be reading second-draft material and not first-draft material.
3. Plan Perplexed – This is a short story collection that I’ll be working on throughout 2018. If all goes well, I plan on self-publishing it in 2019. It’s a working title, but the more I say it the more it grows on me… did I mention it’s a collection of mystery shorts? Maybe now the title makes a little more sense to you. It’ll consist of 12 shorts so I want to get any prompts and plots down now so I can dive right into it in January.
No post writing for me this month… well, unless I try to get some January posts done. Yeah, I should probably do that.
My main focus of the blog will be to finish updating all the graphics and the new theme. I want to have it all prettied up so that on Midnight January 1, I can ring in the new year with a new and improved blog!
December may kill me. Challenge accepted.