There will be five books reviews this month. Like last Saturday, there will be two reviews this Saturday. After that, there will be one book review each Saturday.
I plan to read:
1. Beauty’s Kiss (Once Upon A Princess 3) by C.S. Johnson
2. Beauty’s Gift (Once Upon A Princess 4) by C.S. Johnson
3. Lulu’s Ballalam-Bam-Bam Grooves! by Serina Adham
4. Warcross by Marie Lu
5. Real Friends by Shannon Hale and LeUyen Pham
As always, these books will be reviewed on Saturdays and my Reading List will be updated accordingly.
Last month I gave myself a deadline for all my writing projects. I also chose what to work on for each month. I know that’ll change depending on what I actually get done each month, but we’ll see how it goes. So, for October, I plan on working on:
So, for October, I plan on working on:
1. “Special” – Outline – This is a working title and goes along with the Short Story Sunday series I posted in August. I plan on expanding it into a novel. This is going to be my NaNoWriMo project for November.2. “George Florence” – Organize – This poor novel is a mess. It’s in the editing stage, but I have to figure out where I left off. I also know there are a few holes here and there that I have to figure out.
2. “George Florence” – Organize – This poor novel is a mess. It’s in the editing stage, but I have to figure out where I left off. I also know there are a few holes here and there that I have to figure out.3.
3. Picture book – Time permitting, I’d like to edit one of my picture books.
I’ve got most of my October posts done (yay!) and while there are a few here and there that I can’t write until their dates get closer, I’m going to look on ahead into November.
I want to get as much blogging done as I can for November because I want to put the majority of my effort into my NaNo novel.
This will also give me some time to continue updating the look of my blog.
October should be productive. I think I have a good routine and plan in action. We’ll see how it all goes.
What does your October look like? Let me know in the comments below and we’ll chat!