Book reviews are going back to once a week on Saturdays, which means five book reviews for the month. One review has already been posted, so feel free to check that out.
For the rest of the month I plan on reading:
1. The Black Book by James Patterson
2. Be Light Like A Bird by Monika Schroder
3. Everland by Wendy Spinale
4. Stories On The Go by Hugh Howey
As always, these books are subject to change based on my mood. This is what I’m planning for now though.
There’s a lot that I want to do writing wise. I think I’m going to work on a little bit of everything because I don’t know which I should give the most attention. Basically, there’s a lot that I want to accomplish and I don’t really know where to start. So I’m just going to explore my options.
1. Edit George Florence – Yeah, I know.
2. Write short stories – Not necessarily for the blog, but for other things.
3. Write a short story with George and Lilah – I want to write a short mystery with these two. It’ll be something different and I want to give it a try.
4. Write for Now Loading – I joined a gaming website a while ago and have written a couple of articles for it, but I want to start writing articles regularly for it.
5. Work on my picture books – I have a couple of picture books written. Some need editing, but some are ready to be queried. Why haven’t I started that? I don’t know…
6. Figure out Wattpad – I’ve been wanting to post something on Wattpad for a while now, so I want to plan something for that.
I don’t plan on getting all of this done in one month, of course. I’m hoping to work on at least three of those, maybe finish at least one. It’s a lot, but I have a lot of ideas. So, we’ll see how it all goes.
Blogging will be busy as usual. My posts for September are just about done for both blogs. So soon I’ll start planning October. In the meantime, I’m going to work on revamping this blog with new graphics and such.
If you want to keep up with that process, sign up for my newsletter to follow along.
September will be busy, but productive. I’ve created a routine for myself. Hopefully I stick with it and it works. I should be able to get most of my stuff accomplished. It will be interesting to say the least!
What does your September look like? Let me know in the comments below!