April is going to be a better reading month than March! Especially since I have a week off from work towards the end of the week… I should be able to keep up with my reading.
I plan on reading:
1. Afterlife by Matthew O’Neil
2. Renaissance The Nora White Story by Yecheilyah Ysrayl
3. Descendants by Rae Else
4. Unpacked Sparkle by Patrick O’Roland
5. Snap, Cackle, Pop by Carol Kearney
Be sure to check out my Reading List to stay up-to-date!
New month, new routine! It’s Camp NaNoWriMo time, so my main focus will be that. However, I do hope to get some other writing done in addtion to camp.
1. Write Unwritten — This is my Camp NaNo novel. I have half of the story outlined so the beginning should be a piece of cake. While I hope to get the whole novel written, my main goal is to just write at least 50,000 words. If I can make that, I’ll be happy.
2. Edit George Florence — I really need to get back into the swing of things with this novel… I’ve been putting off the editing for a bit too long. I have a schedule for it and a deadline now so I’m hoping to meet those needs starting this month.
In the last couple days of March, I kicked my blogging into high-gear to get most of my posts done for this month. This way I could focus on Camp and writing (and reading).
So, for this month I’m just going to try my best to keep up with reading and commenting on other blogs, keeping up with my social media, and maybe (if time permits) attempt a head start on May.
April is going to whiz by because I’m going to be so busy. But I’m confident that I’ll get my goals done!
What are your plans for April? Are you participating in Camp? Let me know in the comments below!