I got behind in my reading in February, so I challenged myself to read five books in the last week. I read four, which is a win in my book. With that said, my reviews aren’t going to match up with what I’m currently reading.
Books to be reviewed this month:
1. The Aqueous Transmission by Mike Eye
2. Gatecrashing Europe by Kris Mole
3. The Spirit of Iris by Rocky Rochford
4. Follow Me Home by Jen Benjamin
Books to be read this month:
1. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
2. The Cellar by Natasha Preston
3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
4. The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
Be sure to check out my Reading List to stay up to date on my books!
Due to what I got done (or didn’t get done…) in February, here’s what I plan to work on this month.
1. Edit George Florence – It’s about time to got back into this. I currently have two novels in the editing stage and decided to alternate months with them.
2. Outline Unwritten – Camp NaNoWriMo is officially one month away (yeah, I can’t believe it either…) and this is what I’ll be working on. It’s a brand new idea (that came to me in the shower, of course) and I’ve been jotting down ideas here and there for it and can’t get it out of my head. More information will be revealed about this idea later in March. If not, then definitely in April.
3. Submit two pieces – Whether I submit to a magazine or two or a contest or two, I just want to have at least two writing pieces out there somewhere with my fingers crossed.
1. Finish March posts
2. Get a head start on April posts
3. Guest post on other blogs more (anyone…?)
March will be tough. I have no days off from work, no school vacations, nothing. This will be all how I manage my time. We shall see how it goes…
What are your plans for March? Do you have a lot of writing and reading planned? Let me know in the comments below!