1. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.”
2. “Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out.”
3. “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.”
4. “I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.”
5. “Is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me.”
Which one is your favorite quote from J.K. Rowling? Do you know any good quotes by her that aren’t listed here? Let me know in the comments below!