I plan on reading at least four books this month. So, in no particular order…
1. Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
2. Deceived by Heena Rathore P.
3. When We Go Missing by Kristen Twardowski
4. The Neverland Wars 2: The Piper’s Price by Audrey Greathouse
I tried to strategize what I should work on each month for the whole year. That’s obviously subject to change, but I’m trying to have some sort of plan here.
1. Edit Side Effect for Kris
2. Outline George Florence series
3. Write/edit short stories for submission (I would like to submit to at least one (hopefully two) contests and/or magazines this month.)
1. Finish everything for January… being sick that last week of December really put a dent in my original plan.
2. Get started on February
January is going to be a productive month for me. Work starts again tomorrow, but I’m going to try to plan out designated writing, reading, and blogging times for each day.
I don’t think I went crazy for what I want to accomplish this month, so I should be able to get most of it done.
What are your plans for January? Let me know in the comments below!