With five Saturdays in December, I plan on reading five books. I read extra in November, so I technically only need to read three books, but I want to keep up the pace of one book a week. There are just too many books out there and not enough time!
I plan on reading…
1. The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris
2. Skeletons in the Closet by Jennifer L. Hart
3. Warriors: The Fourth Apprentice by Erin Hunter
4. The Selection by Kiera Cass
5. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
I have my work cut out for me this month since I neglected all other writing last month due to NaNoWriMo.
1. George Florence — Finish planning series and finish book one.
2. Side Effect — Edit this for Kris while she edits The Lost Girl for me.
3. Short Stories — Keep writing shorts for magazines, contests, and my writer’s group.
Each year I’ve been getting more and more serious with my blog and I’ve been coming up with bigger and better ways to improve. I have a lot of stuff ahead for 2017 and honestly, blogging is going to be the death of me. But I love it, so I won’t complain.
1. Finish December posts
2. Get ahead on graphics for 2017
3. Start January’s posts
I always think I can do a lot during November despite NaNo and I’m always wrong. I do the same for December because the weight of NaNo is off my shoulders, but then holidays and other things get in the way.
Let’s see how much I can accomplish during this month. Happy December! …And the end of the year. That came up fast.
What are your goals for December? Let me know in the comments below!