As always, with four Saturdays this month, I plan on reading four books. Here are the books I plan to read, in no particular order:
1. Jack Gregson and the Forgotten Portal by Peter Wilson
2. Graven Idols by Jessica Dall
3. Joy School by Elizabeth Berg
4. Corrupted by Lisa Scottoline
It’s NaNoWriMo time! I’ve decided to write short stories this year so I can focus on editing as well as get a head start on content for the blog for 2017. So, this is what I hope to accomplish in November:
1. Write 50,000-words worth of short stories (hopefully write 52 shorts total)
2. Edit Side Effect (Kris’s novel. She’ll be editing The Lost Girl for me in the meantime)
3. Plan George Florence series (I’m still slowly figuring this one out)
I’ve written all my November posts (the ones that can be written in advance, I mean). So anything I work on for the blog will be for December or in prep for 2017.
1. Finish last minute November posts
2. Start on December and January posts
3. Finish the first part of a monthly feature that will begin on November 15 (this has been a slow-going thing as well… I can’t wait for it to be finished)
Between NaNo, work, the holidays, having a social life with friends and family, and other things, this is going to be an interesting month. A good month, but certainly interesting.
What are your goals for November? Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? Let me know in the comments!