October is a bit of a long month, so I’ll be reading five books:
1. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
2. American Dream by Jason Navallo
3. The Cabin by Natasha Preston
4. The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
5. We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sunquist
Of course, those books are subject to change. Also, my Reading List was updated with September’s reviews.
1. The Lost Girl — I need to finish my read-through of what I have so far and then finish writing the first draft by the end of the month.
2. George Florence — I need to map out the entire series and write up the timeline. I’ve tried doing this a few times and each time I got dizzy with all the information. I have to finish it though… Or else those books won’t be written!
3. Prep for NaNoWriMo — I’ll be writing various short stories, but I want to have a list of prompts set up so I don’t get stuck each day.
1. Finish October posts.
2. Get a head start on November’s posts.
3. Work on that thing for the end of November.
I have a lot planned for October. But I’m back into my day job routine so I think October will be much easier to get other work done. I have a clear goal in mind (as usual) and I have pre-NaNo excitement. So I think this will be a productive month.
What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments!