It’s the summer! That means for this month and next I’ll be (attempting) to read two books a week. It worked well last summer, we’ll see how it goes this time around.
I’ll be posting book reviews on Tuesdays in addition to the regular Saturdays. So there should be nine reviews this month. So, in no particular order, here are the novels I’ll be reading:
1. Campion’s Choice by G.L. Wilson
2. The Serenity Stone Murder by Marianne Jones
3. Walking Over Eggshells by Lucinda Clarke
4. Bess’s Magical Garden by Marjorie Hembroff
5. A Spark of Justice by JD Hawkins
6. Corrupted by Lisa Scottoline
7. The Boys Upstairs by Jane Lebak
8. Tools for the Exceptional Parent of a Chronically-Ill Child by Shirley Riga
9. The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
1. Write Hunter for Camp NaNoWriMo (2,500 words a day)
2. Edit George Florence — I’m going to try to edit as much as I can while writing Hunter everyday.
1. Finish July posts and graphics
2. Start and get ahead on August posts and graphics
I’m ready to take on whatever July throws at me!
What are your goals for the month?