I read most of the books I planned to this month. Time got away from me towards the end of the month, but I’ll be getting back into my groove soon.
My Reading List has been updated with the books I read and reviews I posted this month.
I, again, made slow progress on editing George Florence. Everytime I tried to work on it, I had no idea where to start. I just got feedback from the lastest part on the story from my writer’s group, so maybe that will help.
I already read through what I have so far of my novel Hunter in preparation for Camp NaNoWriMo, beginning tomorrow.
I did pretty good with my blogs this month. I’m a little behind in what I wanted to get done, but I’m still in pretty good shape for when July comes tomorrow.
June was a relaxing month. I didn’t get as much done as I anticipated, but June is always a busy month for me.
Posts to Remember
1. How To Plan A Crime When Writing Mystery
2. How To Implement A Crime When Writing Mystery
3. June/July 2016 Writing Contests
4. Guest Post: An Unorthodox Guide to Sparking Your Creative Juices
5. Guest Post: 5 Ways To Chase Inspiration