Here are the books I will be reading and reviewing this month. The list may change.
1. The Secrets of Ice Cream Success by AD Hartley
2. Murder House by James Patterson
3. Campion’s Choice (Or How to Take a Picture of the Future) by Geoff Warwick
4. The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith
1. Edit George Florence (June 1-June 15)
2. Edit The Lost Girl (June 16-June 30)
3. Outline Camp NaNo novel — Please vote for which novel I should write in July’s Camp NaNo session!
1. Write July posts
2. Follow new blogs and comment a lot
June is going to be a busy month, but I think I’m well prepared for it.
What are your goals for June?