Here are the books that will be reviewed this month:
1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
2. Beginning of a Hero by Charles Yallowiz
3. Blessings by Anna Quidlen
4. Now Write! Mysteries
5. The Ables by Jeremy Scott
Here are the books I plan to read this month:
1. Give it Back by Danielle Esplin
2. Sugar and Snails by Anne Goodwin
3. The Secrets of Ice Cream Success by AD Hartley
4. Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
5. The Murder House by James Patterson
Of course the reading list is subject to change.
1. Write: The Lost Girl
Since April is Camp NaNoWriMo, I’m going to be focusing mainly on that. I may try to get some edits of George Florence in here and there, but it’s not going to be a priority.
1. Continue to post daily
2. Comment on other blogs
3. Write posts for May
I’m currently seeking guest bloggers for May and the rest of 2016. If you’re interested in discussing writing, reading, blogging, or anything else on my blog, feel free to check out my Guest Blogging guidelines. Thanks!
April is going to be ridiculously busy, but I bet it will zip right on by!
What are your goals for April? Are you participating in Camp NaNo?