Here is the list of books that will be reviewed this month.
1. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
2. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
3. Glass by Ellen Hopkins
4. Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
Here is the list of books that I will be reading this month.
1. The Ables by Jeremy Scott
2. Beginning of a Hero by Charles Yallowitz
3. Blessing by Anna Quidlen
4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Bonus: Now Writes! Mysteries
This list is subject to change. I can’t control myself when I go to the bookstore every week.
1. Edit George Florence — I think I’ve done as much research as I need to (for now). Now I need to type up the next draft and edit that as I go.
2. Outline The Lost Girl — Another Camp NaNoWriMo session is just around the corner. I’m going to work on a new project. More information on that will come next month.
3. Short pieces — Submit to at least one contest this month.
1. Continue to post daily
2. Comment on more blogs
3. Write April posts
March is going to be a busy month. But I guess that’s just preparing me for next month.
What are your goals for March?