I plan on reading at least five books.
1. My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten
2. George by Alex Gino
3. Remember Mia by Alexandra Burt
4. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
5. Never Never by Brianna R. Shrum
Of course these books are subject to change depending on what I feel like reading at the current moment.
1. Continue editing George Florence for my writers group.
2. Write one short story a day — I’m running out of Short Story Sundays.
3. Outline/start to hand-write To The Fullest for NaNoWriMo — I can’t believe NaNo starts one month from today!
4. Submit to any contests or magazines that I come across.
Keep doing what I’m doing.
If you have any suggestions for topics or writing prompts for me to do for Short Story Sunday or Inspiration Station or any random day, feel free to let me know in the comments or Contact Me. I’m always looking for new ideas and I would love to hear about what you guys want to read about. Thanks!
Happy October, everyone!